How do you improve an already extremely performing product?
Innovation is a process that WINTECARE takes very seriously.
The fundamental basis of any modification or addition to our technologies is to answer a simple question:
How do we improve therapeutic result?
It seems an obvious question, but just the fact of asking helps us identify the routes to be discarded before choosing the ones to follow. Each choice has a cost and our orientation is always to invest in what can help our customers achieve their goals. This is why research is a fundamental element of our work.
Every new scientific article that confirms or adds information to our knowledge corresponds to a new innovative input useful to define a new accessory, choose a material or improve our training courses.
The collaboration with research units in Spain, Switzerland, Italy and other countries of the world gives us access to skills and professionalism that would require a lot of time to be developed internally. Furthermore, collaborating with many research centers gives us the opportunity to innovate continuously. Universities have as their primary mission the creation and dissemination of knowledge and we, as a company, try to enhance this knowledge for application purposes with the ultimate aim of improving the lives of people who use our technologies.
- How can we reach deep tissue with our stimuli?
- What is the energy threshold necessary to activate a certain reaction?
- How long should a specific treatment phase last?
- Where should the electrode and plate be positioned according to the therapeutic objective?
- Is it possible to stimulate the tissue without increasing its temperature?
- How can application times be minimized safely for patient and therapist?
- When should I use capacitive mode and when should I use resistive mode?